Aufgrund derzeit hohem Spamaufkommens werden neue Nutzer sehr restriktiv behandelt. Nach kurzer "Bewährungszeit" hat man als normaler Nutzer weitreichende Rechte und benötigt auch kein Captcha mehr.
Nutzer, die sich danach dennoch als Spammer oder Trolle erweisen, können jederzeit wieder auf diesen Status zurückgesetzt oder gebannt werden.
Dasselbe gilt für Versuche, politische Überzeugungen kund zu tun, egal aus welcher Richtung diese kommen.
.:!: Achtung! Verwendet bitte für aktuelle Mäher bzw. falls ihr die Firmware eures Mähers kürzlich aktualisiert habt, den aktuellen Release-Candidate der Robonect-Firmware: https://fw.robonect.de/?latest Diese wird in ein paar Tagen als offizielle Firmware verfügbar sein. (Stand: 03.04.2024)

Push for "No loop signal detected" not working

Einstellung von Interface (Dienst) und Trigger (Auslöser)
Paxman
Forum-Nutzer
Mäher: McCulloch ROB R600
Herstellungsjahr: 2017
Robonect-Modul: noch kein Robonect verbaut
Robonect Firmware: -

Re: Push for "No loop signal detected" not working

Beitrag von Paxman »

Well, I have not approached Fabian directly with the push problem since I was hoping that someone on the forum could help. I my view a big reason for this type of forums is to relieve the developer from having to answer questions from users all day. Users helping other users.

But since no one seems to have had the same problem I'll have to shoot Fabian a mail or PM.

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 315
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 10.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2017 (Modell 2018)
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.5)
Robonect Firmware: 1.3 (WLAN 1.7.4)
wurde gedankt: 134 Male

Beitrag von shadowkiller »

Paxman hat geschrieben:Thank you Fabian for fixing the subject! :daumenhoch:
Only because you wrote this, is why I thought You’d contact Fabian already…

To explain it in less words as possible for me and my bad English. ;)

Fabian is the only developer and manufacturer for hard- and Software of Robonect and it’s not the job he earns or wants to earn money with. He has a full time job, too, a young family and hopefully enough free time which lets him „refuel his batteries“.

Because only this is - in my opinion - the only way a developer will have fun with his project not only today but also in future.

And: at last all users of Robonect actually take and will take profit from the time he spends for Robonect also in future. So I have no right to tell him how much time he has to spend for Robonect. It is his choice only, how much time he will spend to have enough fun developing Robonect also in future.

So Robonect is as it is. Everybody can choose to try it OUT or to let it be.

Fabian lets the Robonect Shop’s owner sell Robonect. If Robonect doesn’t work, customers always have the possibility to contact the store, using warranty by customers law.

Or:

The customer can ask here in the forum, hopefully somebody had the same or similar problem and maybe can help.
If nobody can help, probably the customer has to contact the Robonect store.

Contacting the developer Fabian aka admin using PM is legit, but Fabian hast not the time that allows him to answer fast as we customers might wish.
So, if customers have no time to wait for an sufficient answer form the forum or from PM, we’re back at the first part of this story: Customers have to contact the store, that is the only right they have, to get a solution in any way by customers laws.

The forum and PMs to Fabian and Support from the community are all only maybe-possibilities.

So yes, You can take and use all this communication offers. But maybe it takes time.

(Die Links in diesem Beitrag führen zur jeweiligen dazu passenden Anleitung für Robonect. Sie sind aber nur in der Webansicht des Forums sichtbar!)
Anleitung zur Erstinstallation
--
Robonect® Dokumentation (= Gebrauchsanweisung = Bedienungsanleitung) und Support
--
Forum cooler nutzen: Hervorhebungen machen und Screenshots posten
--
Es wurde schon alles gefragt, nur noch nicht von allen. (frei nach Karl Valentin)

Paxman
Forum-Nutzer

Beitrag von Paxman »

I'm 100 % with you in everything you rote shadowkiller! :daumenhoch:

Paxman
Forum-Nutzer

Beitrag von Paxman »

Ok, so now I got an answer and an explanation from Fabian.

The "No loop signal detected" is not considered a fault in the bot...it's considered a "state" and only faults is reported in a way that can be pushed.

To me this is really weird...anything that stops the bots operation should be a fault in my view.

Anyway...this means that a loss of loop signal can never be pushed. :roll:

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 315
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 10.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2017 (Modell 2018)
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.5)
Robonect Firmware: 1.3 (WLAN 1.7.4)
wurde gedankt: 134 Male

Beitrag von shadowkiller »

That’s right. But the robot stops immediately in case of loosing loop signal. This behavior can be used maybe in most cases: a sudden Stop through an working mowing progress. There are other triggers for a Stop, but most of them will result in a fault, which can be pushed, I think.

Maybe this helps a little.
Anleitung zur Erstinstallation
--
Robonect® Dokumentation (= Gebrauchsanweisung = Bedienungsanleitung) und Support
--
Forum cooler nutzen: Hervorhebungen machen und Screenshots posten
--
Es wurde schon alles gefragt, nur noch nicht von allen. (frei nach Karl Valentin)

Antworten

Zurück zu „Push-Benachrichtigung“