Aufgrund derzeit hohem Spamaufkommens werden neue Nutzer sehr restriktiv behandelt. Nach kurzer "Bewährungszeit" hat man als normaler Nutzer weitreichende Rechte und benötigt auch kein Captcha mehr.
Nutzer, die sich danach dennoch als Spammer oder Trolle erweisen, können jederzeit wieder auf diesen Status zurückgesetzt oder gebannt werden.
Dasselbe gilt für Versuche, politische Überzeugungen kund zu tun, egal aus welcher Richtung diese kommen.
.:!: Achtung! Derzeit ist Robonect (noch) nicht mit dem Automower 305 ab Baujahr 2020 zusammen mit der neuen Mäher-FW MSW 41.4.0 kompatibel!
Aber: Im DailyBuild ist ein Patch enthalten, der getestet werden kann! (Stand 15.02.2024)
.Du hast Deinen Gardena-Mäher auf die Gardena-Firmware von 2023 aktualisiert?
.:arrow: Testmöglichkeit für das Daily Build.

Das FW-Update am Mäher wird dennoch nicht empfohlen, da das Daily Build nach aktuellen Berichten von Beta-Testern noch keine vollständige Kompatibilität gewährleisten kann! (Stand: 15.02.2024)
Wir empfehlen, das Gardena-Update noch nicht durchzuführen!

GPS bei AM 315 Bj. 2017 mit Connect Modul geht nicht im robonect

- alle Auffälligkeiten die es zu klären gilt
- Verdacht, dass ein echter Bug vorliegt

:!: Bevor Du Deinen Bug-Verdacht meldest, wurde er vielleicht schon behoben!

Hast Du das aktuelle Daily Bulid schon ausprobiert? Vielleicht ist Dein Bug ja schon gefixt!? :arrow: Download

Falls das Daily Build Dein Problem nicht lösen konnte, schreibe bitte das Datum aus Deinem installierten Daily Built (schwarze Fußzeile im Robonect-Menü) in Deinen Bug-Bericht dazu! Viel Spaß beim Testen!
Strese
Forum-Anfänger
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 330X
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 7.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2016
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.5)
Robonect Firmware: 1.3

Re: GPS bei AM 315 Bj. 2017 mit Connect Modul geht nicht im robonect

Beitrag von Strese »

I had a neighbour checking my mower since I'm on holiday.

The GPS was deactivated? After re-activating it in the automower menue, the GPS showed up in robonect again. I wounder how it got deactivated? Is it possible to implement this functionality in robonect - deactivate and activate the GPS navigation thet is?

Strese

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 315
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 10.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2017 (Modell 2018)
Robonect Firmware: 1.3 (WLAN 1.7.4)
wurde gedankt: 132 Male

Beitrag von shadowkiller »

How should this be made by Robonect until it sees GPS?
But this only Fabian can say. Is it a problem of showing GPS in Robonect only, or a problem of recognizing GPS which is not offered by the mower.

Please reproduce the issue and send the log to Fabian by PM after doing this.

(Die Links in diesem Beitrag (nur in der Webansicht des Forums sichtbar) führen zur jeweilig passenden Anleitung für Robonect)
Anleitung zur Erstinstallation
--
Robonect® Dokumentation (= Gebrauchsanweisung = Bedienungsanleitung) und Support
--
Forum cooler nutzen: Hervorhebungen machen und Screenshots posten
--
Es wurde schon alles gefragt, nur noch nicht von allen. (frei nach Karl Valentin)

Strese
Forum-Anfänger

Beitrag von Strese »

This is where my limited software programing skills ends. As a mechanical engineer, I'm used to just leave software releted issues to the software department! 😉

I am amazed by how powerful the Robonect is. What I was "asking for" is if it is possible to add a function to activate and deactivate the GPS navigated mowing funktion through Robonect. But I realized that this function is already part of robonect (attached), my bad. So the issue was that the robonect module didn't recognize that the mower was equipped with a GPS all of a sudden 🤔 and therefor removed the buttons related to GPS navigation.

So, as soon as my mower decides to remove the GPS again I will draw a log from it.

Btw, maybe you could help me with that. When I trie to send a private message to "Admin", it only ends up in the "outbox" and not in "sent". Is it sent or not? 😀
Dateianhänge
Screenshot_20220801-183149_Chrome.jpg

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 315
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 10.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2017 (Modell 2018)
Robonect Firmware: 1.3 (WLAN 1.7.4)
wurde gedankt: 132 Male

Beitrag von shadowkiller »

Mail boxes: that was misunderstanding in The German localization of the board, too. It was sent also finding it in the outbox. So it’s all ok.
But now I know, that I have to rename it for English too. ;)

Now we have to see, what Fabian’s answer will be. I hope, you’d send the link to this thread together with the log file?
Anleitung zur Erstinstallation
--
Robonect® Dokumentation (= Gebrauchsanweisung = Bedienungsanleitung) und Support
--
Forum cooler nutzen: Hervorhebungen machen und Screenshots posten
--
Es wurde schon alles gefragt, nur noch nicht von allen. (frei nach Karl Valentin)

Lampi
sehr erfahrener Forum-Nutzer
Herstellungsjahr: 2014
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.1)
Robonect Firmware: V1.3b
wurde gedankt: 81 Male

Beitrag von Lampi »

Strese hat geschrieben:
So 31. Jul 2022, 12:40
I wounder if the GPS is part of the "motherboard" of the 330x? Can't find any GPS modules for 330X/430X?
The GPS module is not on the motherboard. It's a separate, single circuit board. It is located in the upper half of the case.
The images are from a spare part list for the 330X

GPS1.png
GPS2.png
Fragen? Fragen!

Strese
Forum-Anfänger

Beitrag von Strese »

shadowkiller hat geschrieben:
Mo 1. Aug 2022, 19:45
Mail boxes: that was misunderstanding in The German localization of the board, too. It was sent also finding it in the outbox. So it’s all ok.
But now I know, that I have to rename it for English too. ;)

Now we have to see, what Fabian’s answer will be. I hope, you’d send the link to this thread together with the log file?
Sadly, I didn't get my German "automatically" from my father. I was born in Berlin, but moved to Sweden when I was 5 month old. My father had to learn Swedish, so the language spoken at home was Swedish. I did get some pronunciation for free, but my vocabulary is very limited. I have dreamed of mowing to Germany, just for a year or two, to once and for all learn my native tounge. But things always comes in between.. Children, illness, wife. Yeah, you know.. 😉

I have not sent a log regarding this matter just yet. I can only get the log to reach one day back for some reason? So when, or if, this happens again I will get the log OUT immediately. I have sent him a log regarding another problem I have, where the mower often ends up outside the vire but thinks it is in the charger. No fault code, no nothing. And it seems to always happen when the time is come to go back home. I suspect, maybe, that the robonect stops the mower and then tells it to search for the guide. But when it stops, it also power of the motors (releases the breakes) and the mower rolles OUT of bounds (I have a slope on one side of the house and its where the mower is found OUT of bounds.. But thank you for the help so far, and confirming that my message to admin is sent! 😀

Strese
Forum-Anfänger

Beitrag von Strese »

Lampi hat geschrieben:
Mo 1. Aug 2022, 23:15
Strese hat geschrieben:
So 31. Jul 2022, 12:40
I wounder if the GPS is part of the "motherboard" of the 330x? Can't find any GPS modules for 330X/430X?
The GPS module is not on the motherboard. It's a separate, single circuit board. It is located in the upper half of the case.
The images are from a spare part list for the 330X
Aaah! There it is! My eyes must have failed me big tims when I lokked at the exploded view. Thank you!

Antworten

Zurück zu „Bug?“