Aufgrund derzeit hohem Spamaufkommens werden neue Nutzer sehr restriktiv behandelt. Nach kurzer "Bewährungszeit" hat man als normaler Nutzer weitreichende Rechte und benötigt auch kein Captcha mehr.
Nutzer, die sich danach dennoch als Spammer oder Trolle erweisen, können jederzeit wieder auf diesen Status zurückgesetzt oder gebannt werden.
Dasselbe gilt für Versuche, politische Überzeugungen kund zu tun, egal aus welcher Richtung diese kommen.
.:!: Achtung! Verwendet bitte für aktuelle Mäher bzw. falls ihr die Firmware eures Mähers kürzlich aktualisiert habt, den aktuellen Release-Candidate der Robonect-Firmware: https://fw.robonect.de/?latest Diese wird in ein paar Tagen als offizielle Firmware verfügbar sein. (Stand: 03.04.2024)

Signal N always zero [WAITING FOR USER]

Support für alle Mäher-spezifischen Fragen, die nicht unbedingt etwas mit einer Einstellung in Robonect zu tun haben und deshalb nicht zu einem bestimmten Menüpunkt passen.
shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 315
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 10.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2017 (Modell 2018)
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.5)
Robonect Firmware: 1.3 (WLAN 1.7.4)
wurde gedankt: 134 Male

Re: Signal N always zero

Beitrag von shadowkiller »

I updated my post while you wrote your answer.
Anleitung zur Erstinstallation
--
Robonect® Dokumentation (= Gebrauchsanweisung = Bedienungsanleitung) und Support
--
Forum cooler nutzen: Hervorhebungen machen und Screenshots posten
--
Es wurde schon alles gefragt, nur noch nicht von allen. (frei nach Karl Valentin)

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran

Signal N always zero

MarcFinns hat geschrieben:This is the same from all sensors.
Sorry I didn’t read this before in your first post. Is it true? while the mower is mowing all sensors are showing „0“???

If the signals are only „0“/„2“ when the mower is in the unit and charging, it is only normal for all signals, if you set the eco mode on.

But while mowing (and the mower is only mowing without a error message and beeping, if there are signals!) the signals (except the N signal, if set to „0“ in the range setting) are present and moving around in their range because of different distances of the mower to the border cable and search cable.
--
Robonect® Dokumentation (= Gebrauchsanweisung = Bedienungsanleitung) und Support
--
--
Es wurde schon alles gefragt, nur noch nicht von allen. (frei nach Karl Valentin)

MarcFinns
Forum-Nutzer
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 310
Robonect Firmware: -

Re: Signal N always zero

Beitrag von MarcFinns »

shadowkiller hat geschrieben:
So 6. Okt 2019, 09:06
MarcFinns hat geschrieben:This is the same from all sensors.
Sorry I didn’t read this before in your first post. Is it true? while the mower is mowing all sensors are showing „0“???

If the signals are only „0“/„2“ when the mower is in the unit and charging, it is only normal for all signals, if you set the eco mode on.

But while mowing (and the mower is only mowing without a error message and beeping, if there are signals!) the signals (except the N signal, if set to „0“ in the range setting) are present and moving around in their range because of different distances of the mower to the border cable and search cable.
Robonect shows levels from all SENSORS (front left right rear). From all of those I see all SIGNALS present, except for N which is always 0

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran

Signal N always zero

shadowkiller hat geschrieben:A) What’s happening if the setting is set in the mower directly? What setting does Robonect show after you set it in the mower?

B) OK, and if You know there’s no hardware issue, maybe it’s only a bug in the actual firmware showing the false signal or not setting it correctly to the mower, you can try an older firmware (for instance 1.0a or if needed an older beta) and look, if things getting better.

C) And setting the n signal to maximum, before a reboot, and the setting it also maximum but the signal is also „0“/„2“, send a log to admin. Maybe he can see anything, causing this problem.

D) Check if the mower is working correctly without Robonect installed. And after reinstalling it?
So if the N Signal is the only problem, you can try A) till D)

To A): EDIT: I looked for it and I found it at point 3.9.6.4 "To change the signal range of the charging station" in the 2019th version of the manual, you can download here.
(was: I don’t know how the corresponding setting in the mower is called, but there is one. Please look for it in the manual.)
--
--
--

Antworten

Zurück zu „allgemeine Mäher-Frage?“